Internet Download Manager is software that helps you while you are downloading games or any file from the Internet, increasing the download speed up to five times. But this is not the only feature that this complete tool provides. You can resume, or even schedule when the program has to start getting something. As well as this, if you have any kind of connection problems, such as network problems, unexpected power outages, computer shutdowns or lost connections, it will restart the interrupted process.
It segments the file you want to get and saves the parts that the program has already transferred, guaranteeing you high-speed performance and a very good final result
Internet Download Manager, or IDM (as other users prefer to call it), works in a very interesting way: it segments the game or the file that you want to get and saves the parts the program has already transferred. In this way, it can guarantee you high-speed performance and a very good final result. It supports firewalls, redirects, proxy servers, cookies, authorization, ftp and http protocols, MPEG video, and MP3 audio. It can be integrated into the commonest browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Opera, and it can also be incorporated into other less-used ones such as Netscape, Avant Browser or MyIE2.
Other interesting characteristics
IDM includes other interesting features such as the possibility of hanging up or shutting down your computer when the downloading process is over. It also includes multilingual support, Scheduler Pro, and Zip Preview to check if it’s the file you want, queue processor, and HTML help and tutorial. Although it can look a bit complicated, it’s really easy to use but, as with similar software, you will find that it presents huge possibilities even for advanced users. Internet Download Manager guarantees you that every task done online is done in a secure way thanks to its improved virus protection.
The latest version offers Windows 8.1 compatibility and it adds a download panel for Web players, which helps you to get flash videos from different webpages such as MySpaceTV. It features a video-page grabber, MMS protocol support, and a redeveloped scheduler. There are other improvements and changes in this version such as a redesigned and enhanced engine, increased integration with IE and IE 11 browsers, and an improved toolbar, among others.
Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 9 Features
IDM includes the following features:
- It divides the files or even the games you want to transfer into different streams
- Drag-and-drop process (choose the link you want and drop it into the program)
- Automatic virus protection to ensure that the files are free from Trojans and viruses
- Schedule the transfer process (hang up or shut down your PC after finishing it)
- It restarts the process if there are any connection problems such as network problems, unexpected power outages, computer shutdowns or lost connections
- Firewalls, redirects, proxy servers, cookies, authorization, ftp and http protocols, MPEG video and MP3 audio are supported
- The possibility of integrating it with common browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer (increased integration for IE and IE 11), Opera
- The new version features a video-page grabber, MMS protocol support, and a redeveloped scheduler
- A redesigned and enhanced engine
- An improved toolbar
- Multilingual support
- HTML help and tutorial is included
- A recently acquired files list to facilitate you in the task of searching for them
- Negotiate, Basic, Kerberos and NTLM authentication protocols supported
If you want to read more about this software, feel free to do so at the developers’ website
If you want to download Internet Download Manager, we recommend that you check the system requirements beforehand:
- Operating system: Windows NT or higher
- Processor: Pentium IV or 1.2 GHz or compatible
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: 12 MB of free disk space
DOWNLOAD MANAGER IS AN EXCELLENT TOOL FOR DOWNLOADING YOU FILES OR GAMES
By Everlyne Naliaka
On Thursday, February 5, 2015
INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER 6.21 BUILD 17
Internet Download Software commonly famous as IDM is the fastest and safest downloader that you can use to download your file and games from internet. It provides 100% protection from viruses and Trojans for the files you download online. In case of power failure, connection failure or unexpected shut down, IDM has a capacity to resume the interrupted process and once the downloading process is complete it hangs up or shuts down your PC automatically.
IDM is integrated into all popular browsers like Microsoft internet explorer, opera, Mozilla Firefox, Avant Browser, AOL Explorer, and Google Chrome among others to handle your download.
With availability of these features, multilingual, zip review and support pro you are able to see the files you want to download size and file name. This version is compatible with windows xp, 95, and 98, 2000 among others.
In need of an excellent tool for maximizing your download speed, take full control over pausing, scheduling, resuming, automatic recovery? IDM offers the best solution for you try now and you will never regret.
- Protects downloads from viruses and other threats
- Fast download speed, easy and simple to use
- Quit challenging to new users
Internet download manager user review for PhPNuke by James Meyette
By James Meyette
On Monday, January 12, 2015
Internet download manager is a great tool for you to use if you have a bad internet connection for whatever reason, it helps you manage your downloads to specific programs that are more important for you to have downloaded sooner than others.
Due to the ability to use the download manager to choose which downloads that you want to finish faster than others this is a great tool for anyone who spends any considerable amounts of time in front of the computer whether you are a gamer or a movie fanatic this utility will allow you to have what you want sooner than normal.
Not only can you just click the item when you want it to start you can also set up a timer on it that allows it to automatically start at a certain point rather than right away and slowing your other programs down so everything will continue running smooth just the way you need it to.
- Great and easy to use download manager
- quick setup clean interface and feature full
- There arent a lot of people that really take advantage of a product like this
DOWNLOAD GAMES AND FILES FAST USING INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER 6.21 SOFTWARE
By Princess Purity
On Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Downloading files in this digital world has become almost inevitable. To be to achieve this objective, the user requires software which allows them to carry out their task in a fast and efficient way. Internet Download Manager 6.21 is one of the software which one can use to download games or any file from the internet. Its speed is definitely one of the fast compared to the other browsers available in the market like Mozilla, Firefox, Microsoft Internet explorer and Opera.
IDM has the capacity to resume to downloads incase of disruptions like power fallouts, lost connections or even network problems. Automatic virus protection makes it safer as most people don’t like viruses invading their systems. With this software which also has multilingual support and zip review, one can see the files they want to download the file name and size, the status, time left and transfer rate.
With a Pentium IV, a RAM of 512MB and 12MB of free disk space, you can enjoy downloading files and games with increased speed.
- It can divide files into streams
- It is secure to download files online.
- One can add new download, batch download and can also import and export files.
- It can be integrated with other browsers
- It can be complicated for new users
- It is not free, one has to purchase it from the developer